EYFS 2012 - Implement the changes with confidence and ease! Outstanding Value Packs £18.50
We have done the hard work so you don't have to! Our new EYFS 2012 Childminding pack contains revised samples of policies, templates and forms that are easily adapted to suit your setting and incorporate the new statutory framework from 01 September 2012.
This pack contains over 50 essential documents and includes all you need for the new 2 Year Progress Check and the increased emphasis on partnership working! For more information, please see below for pack details.
Please note that our policies and procedures can be used as soon as you receive them and you will still meet the current statutory framework.
Buy safely and securely through PayPal (even if you do not have a PayPal account). Please click the 'Pay Now' button below to purchase the pack for £18.50
How does the new 2012 EYFS affect Childminders?
It is hoped that the new EYFS will mean less paperwork! However, in real terms there is still a considerable amount of work for Childminders to undertake to ensure that all policies, procedures, forms and developmental monitoring incorporate the imposed changes in order to maintain/achieve a good or outstanding status.
Ofsted want to see that Childminders are working effectively with parents and professionals. This means showing how we work with other settings that minded children may attend and support agencies.
The focus will be on three prime areas of learning (communication and language; physical development; personal, social and emotional development) and four specific areas (literacy, mathematics, understanding the world; expressive arts and design).
There are now 17 early learning goals for children to work towards instead of 69, simplifying the assessment at age 5.
Childminders will also now need to carry out a progress check at age two to be provided to parents.
There is also more emphasis on the balance between child and adult led activities.
Numerous changes to the welfare requirements have also been made which for many will mean reviewing and amending polices, procedures and forms.
Childminding Paperwork's new EYFS pack will make implementing the changes easy as we have done the work for you! The pack includes:
Progress Check at Age 2
- Letter to parents re 2 year progress check
- Reflect with Parents form
- A Know-How guide including the EYFS Individual Summary Template (free from the Dept for Education, included for your convenience)
- Child Termly Observation & Assessment Review template
- Monthly EYFS Observation table
- Observation & Assessment form template
- Quick Guide to Using Our Observation System
- Termly Planning template
- Weekly Activity Plan template
Policy and Procedure templates/samples:
- Development Through Learning and Play
- Information & Records - Confidentiality and Data Protection
- Premises and Security
- Lost/Missing Child
- Equal Opportunities
- Accident, Injury and Illness
- Food and Drink
- Smoking, Alcohol and Other Substances
- Behaviour Management
- Suitable People
- Safety & Suitability of Premises, Environment and Equipment
- Health and Safety
- Fire Safety / Emergency Evacuation
- Overnight Care
- Feedback / Complaints
- Late / Non-collection of Child
- Emergency Plan
For your childminding brochure
- Introduction to Childminding Service
- Childminding Terms of Service
- Accident & Existing Injuries Record
- Attendance & Visitor Record
- Cleaning Rota
- Enrolment Form
- Fire Drill Assessment form
- Long Term Medication form
- Daily Risk Assessment check list
- Short Course Medication & Daily Treatment form
- Parental Policy Acceptance form
- Risk Assessment - Indoors, Outdoors & Outings (completed sample)
- Child-Led Activity Record
- Complaint Register
- New Parent Interview Checklist
- Parent Review Meeting Template
- Information Sharing Agreement for Partnership Working with Other Settings/Professionals
- Partnership Working Meeting Record form
- Whistleblowing Record form
- Invoice template
- Income, Expenses & Year End spreadsheet (Excel)
- Parent's newsletter
- Parent questionnaire sample
For your convenience, we also include the documents listed below (please click on the links) from the Department for Education. These documents are provided free of charge to save you the trouble of searching and downloading them and do not form part of the pack you are purchasing:
Documents are all in Microsoft Word or Excel format, depending on the document type. Packs will usually be emailed to you within 1-2 working days.
Please click here to view a policy sample. If you are unable to receive packs via email, for any reason, please visit the Delivery of Packs page to arrange for your pack to be posted to you.