EYFS 2014 - Implement the changes with confidence and ease! Outstanding Value Packs £18.50
We have done the hard work so you don't have to! Our new EYFS 2014 Childminding pack contains revised samples of policies, templates and forms that are easily adapted to suit your setting and incorporate the new statutory framework from 01 September 2014.
This pack contains over 50 essential documents! For more information, please see below for pack details.
Please note that our policies and procedures can be used as soon as you receive them and you will still meet the current statutory framework.
Buy safely and securely through PayPal (even if you do not have a PayPal account). Please click the 'Pay Now' button below to purchase the pack for £18.50
How does the new 2014 EYFS affect Childminders?
The new 2014 EYFS has reviewed its emphasis on the Safeguarding and Welfare requirements. It has also removed the requirement for a few specific policies, meaning some are now optional.
The Early Learning Goals and characteristics of Effective Learning remain largely unchanged.
Childminding Paperwork's new EYFS pack will make implementing the changes easy as we have done the work for you! The pack includes:
Progress Check at Age 2
- Letter to parents re 2 year progress check
- Reflect with Parents form
- A Know-How guide including the EYFS Individual Summary Template (free from the Dept for Education, included for your convenience)
- Child Termly Observation & Assessment Review template
- Monthly EYFS Observation table
- Observation & Assessment form template
- Quick Guide to Using Our Observation System
- Termly Planning template
- Weekly Activity Plan template
Policy and Procedure templates/samples:
- Development Through Learning and Play
- Information & Records - Confidentiality and Data Protection
- Premises and Security
- Lost/Missing Child
- Equal Opportunities (SEND 2014)
- Accident, Injury and Illness
- Food and Drink
- Smoking, Alcohol and Other Substances
- Behaviour Management
- Suitable People
- Safety & Suitability of Premises, Environment and Equipment
- Health and Safety
- Fire Safety / Emergency Evacuation
- Overnight Care
- Feedback / Complaints
- Late / Non-collection of Child
- Emergency Plan
For your childminding brochure
- Introduction to Childminding Service
- Childminding Terms of Service
- Accident & Existing Injuries Record
- Attendance & Visitor Record
- Cleaning Rota
- Enrolment Form
- Fire Drill Assessment form
- Long Term Medication form
- Daily Risk Assessment check list
- Short Course Medication & Daily Treatment form
- Parental Policy Acceptance form
- Risk Assessment - Indoors, Outdoors & Outings (completed sample)
- Child-Led Activity Record
- Complaint Register
- New Parent Interview Checklist
- Parent Review Meeting Template
- Information Sharing Agreement for Partnership Working with Other Settings/Professionals
- Partnership Working Meeting Record form
- Whistleblowing Record form
- Invoice template
- Income, Expenses & Year End spreadsheet (Excel)
- Parent's newsletter
- Parent questionnaire sample
For your convenience, we also include the documents listed below (please click on the links) from the Department for Education. These documents are provided free of charge to save you the trouble of searching and downloading them and do not form part of the pack you are purchasing:
Documents are all in Microsoft Word or Excel format, depending on the document type. Packs will usually be emailed to you within 1-2 working days.
Please click here to view a policy sample. If you are unable to receive packs via email, for any reason, please visit the Delivery of Packs page to arrange for your pack to be posted to you.